Hershey Entertainment & Resorts
- High school education or equivalent preferred.
- Valid PA driver's license and verified good driving record
- Must be at least 18 years of age or older.
- Able to operate manual transmission.
- Friendly, outgoing, customer service oriented personality.
- Previous work experience helpful.
- Ability to communicate in English, both oral and written.
- Must be able to work varying shifts between 4p - 12a, 11a-7:30p, 6:00a - 2:30p based on operational needs, including weekends, weekdays and holidays.
- Must be able to lift 35 - 50 pounds.
- Ability to stand, walk, lift and bend for majority of shift.
- Ability to work in varying temperatures.
- This is a union position and the work schedule will be based on union seniority. Candidates must be able to meet scheduled requirements, which will most likely require evening and weekend hours.
Hershey Entertainment & Resorts is an Equal Opportunity Employer
"For Internal applicants, the Internal posting period for this position is 07/09/2018 through 07/16/2018."
This position is responsible for providing all Hotel guests with the finest in hospitality and service, exemplifying the warmth and gracious atmosphere of the Hotel and staff.
- Position includes greeting guests and assisting with luggage upon arrival and departure
- Providing guests with valet parking and safe transport
- Receiving room key and passport from the front desk and escorting the guest to the room assigned
- Securing guest luggage in check-in room
- Learning room types, floor plans and guests' amenities; responding to all guest inquiries in a professional, service-oriented manner to promote hotel services and in-house facilities
- Inspecting the room for items left behind
- Delivering items to guest rooms as requested
- Attending meetings relating to position
- Demonstrating a working knowledge of all safety and security procedures
- Performing all other duties as may be assigned
- Securing guest coats at coat check locations.
Logos, product and company names mentioned are the property of their respective owners.