Professional Waitstaff and Bartenders
The TemPositions Group of Companies
Hospitality - Hotel
We Are Gearing Up For A Busy Season!
TemPositions Eden Hospitality is a temporary agency that provides year-round work in Corporate & University Dining and Catering Operations. We are currently seeking reliable, professional wait staff who have 2 years of experience, a great work ethic professional presentation and great communication skills. Since we are constantly growing, we have a wide range of clients with various needs (conference services, banquet, a la carte) which allows us to offer a wide array of temporary and long term opportunities. In addition to providing staff with a flexible schedule we also offer an extensive benefit package.
* Report to all assignments on time and in uniform
* Maintain a professional appearance
* Set Up and breakdown of events
* Working assignments that will include conference services, receptions, buffets,
banquets and outdoor events.
* Communicate effectively with clients, guests and co-workers
* Excellent communication skills
* Outstanding customer service skills
* Must be detail oriented
* Ability to adapt to a fast-changing environment
* Flexibility with job duties and schedules
* Have a high level of professionalism when dealing with clients, guests and co workers
* 2 years of related experience
* 2 references
* Black DRESS pants (not jeans, leggings, sweats, etcÉ)
* Plain black belt
* Plain black dress shirt that can be tucked in
* Plain white dress shirt that can be tucked in
* Plain long black tie
* Black socks
* Black non-slip shoes that can be shined (not sneakers or any shoes that resemble
* Certificate of completion of an alcohol awareness training programming such as Tips
*Valid Government-issued identification to complete the I-9 form. May be 1 or 2 depending on the type of ID. www.uscis.gov/i-9-central/acceptable-documents
Logos, product and company names mentioned are the property of their respective owners.