Concierge - Hotel Operations (PT) The Mirage
MGM Resorts International
P.O. Box 7777
Las Vegas, NV
Hospitality - Hotel
It is the primary responsibility of the Concierge to create guest loyalty by providing professional, polished and unparalleled service when assisting guests in creating experiences, arranging dining / show reservations, directions, special requests, and providing general information. All duties are to be performed in accordance with departmental and property policies, practices and procedures.
- Proactively greet, interact, and assist resort staff in a professional manner to foster and promote a cooperative and harmonious work environment for all our internal and external guests.
- Exhibits a professional demeanor and willingness to assist all guests whenever possible.
- Up-sells and cross-sells property amenities to guests company-wide.
- Process all guest requests and respond promptly and discreetly to guest inquiries.
- Provides information for all casino events, promotions, general information and directions regarding casino, hotel and local metropolitan area.
- Coordinates guest itineraries, prior to the guest's arrival, for requests received via phone, fax and email
- Maintains knowledge of all restaurant, spa and entertainment information, including menu items and hours of operation, to best serve the guest.
- Provides a property orientation in order to familiarize the guest with all services and available facilities.
- Professionally engages and interacts with guests, presenting a friendly, approachable demeanor and a willingness to serve.
- Strictly enforces the privacy and confidentiality of guests and limits requests for information pertaining to guests in accordance with hotel policies.
- Ensures guest's preferences are met and amenities are provided. Coordinates delivery of requested amenities and floral orders through the Bell Desk or In-Room Dining.
- Makes recommendations in the best interest of the guest.
- Accurately enters reservations into required computer systems according to policy.
- Performs all other job related duties as requested.
- At least 6 months of previous experience in a similar role in the hospitality industry or environment.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Have interpersonal skills to deal effectively with all business contacts.
- Professional appearance and demeanor.
- Work varied shifts, including weekends and holidays.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Able to effectively communicate in English, in both written and oral forms.
- At least 1 year of previous experience working in a similar resort setting.
- Previous experience in a similar resort setting
Logos, product and company names mentioned are the property of their respective owners.