Retail Operations Team Member
1901 Gateway Drive
Retail, Training, General Business
Our Operations Team Members, reporting to our Operations Manager, are part of an outgoing, enthusiastic and motivated team of retail operations professionals. This is a salaried, 40+ hour work week, corporate position with up to 40% travel to our retail store locations. You are a key player in our operations department, filling a variety of critical roles at both our Administrative Office (HQ) and our retail store locations across the country. The diversity of these roles offers you the chance to contribute as part of a team, as well as independently. On-the-job training is provided through a combination of classroom sessions and retail store rotations. This is a great opportunity for you to broaden your retail operations skill set with possible career advancement into corporate management roles. Operations Team Members are based at our Administrative Office (HQ) in Irving (Las Colinas), Texas.
Operations Team Members fill a variety of critical roles at both our Administrative Office (HQ) (approximately 60%) and our retail store locations (approximately 40%).
Responsibilities at the Administrative Office (HQ) include:
- Creating communication for retail store personnel in regards to all company policies and procedures
- Updating policy and procedure manuals to improve retail store performance
- Implementing all new products and services
- Creating and testing all training/coaching materials
- Providing help desk support to both retail store personnel and customers
Responsibilities at various retail store locations include:
- Opening new retail store locations
- Hiring and training retail store personnel
- Conducting customer service training
- Auditing policies and procedures
- Managing multiple retail store locations
- Assisting store personnel in completing required business operations
- 4-year Bachelor's degree
- 2+ years of work experience in retail, banking, hospitality, customer service or training
- Ability to travel approximately 40% (mostly weeklong, with overnight trips on short notice)
- Local (Dallas/Fort Worth area) candidates only Ð no relocation
- Must be currently authorized to work in the United States without sponsorship and not require sponsorship in the future
3+ years of management experience in one of the following:
- Retail experience (e.g., store manager, assistant store manager)
- Banking experience (e.g., branch manager, assistant branch manager, bank teller)
- Hospitality experience (e.g., restaurant/hotel/property manager, restaurant/hotel/property assistant manager)
- Customer service experience (e.g., manager, supervisor, team lead)
- Training experience (e.g., trainer, training administrator, training analyst, training manager)
Total compensation is approximately $66,295, which includes an annual base salary of $62,545.
- Travel pay of around $3,750 per year, in addition to salary, for overnight business travel (paid for each night spent away from home)
- Mileage reimbursement for business travel (if using your own car)
- Living expense reimbursement for business travel (airfare, hotel, rental car, meals, etc)
- Medical, dental, vision
- Voluntary life/ AD&D
- Short-term & long-term disability
- 401(k) with company match
- Paid vacation, holidays, and sick time
- Paid maternity, paternity, extended medical leave and jury duty
- Business casual work environment
- Company laptop and mobile phone
- Corporate discount program on personal cell phone accounts with select providers
Founded in 1996, Cottonwood Financial is one of the largest privately held retail consumer finance companies in the United States. We have zero debt, have been profitable every year since inception, and our growth is funded entirely through internally generated capital. Headquartered in Irving (Las Colinas), Texas, we have company-owned locations, under our Cash Store brand, across the country. Through this national brick-and-mortar footprint, we provide best-in-class customer service and offer an innovative mix of financial products and services to our customers.
We have been named multiple times to the Inc. 5000 list of America's fastest-growing private companies, as well as to the Dallas 100 list of the fastest-growing private companies in North Texas.bers are based at our Administrative Office (HQ) in Irving (Las Colinas), Texas.
Logos, product and company names mentioned are the property of their respective owners.