Service Express Attendant (On Call) - Westin KOR
6 Kai Ala Drive
Hospitality - Hotel
Vistana Company Overview
Vistana Signature Experiences, Inc. (Vistana) is a leading developer, owner and operator of 22 high-end vacation ownership resort properties. Founded in 1980, Vistana is the exclusive licensee of the Sheraton® and Westin® brands in vacation ownership and uses related trademarks under license from Starwood Hotels & Resorts Worldwide, Inc. Vistana offers its more than 220,000 owners Gold status in the industry-leading Starwood Preferred Guest® (SPG) program and drives value for guests by delivering exceptional levels of service and programming that are unique to the brands and distinct in the market. Headquartered in Orlando, Florida, Vistana is an operating business of ILG, Inc. (Nasdaq: ILG), a leading global provider of professionally delivered vacation experiences. For more information, please visit: https://www.vistana.com.
Westin Ka'anapali Ocean Resort - 6 Kai Ala Drive, Lahaina, HI, 96761
The Westin Ka'anapali Ocean Resort Villas is an uncommonly luxurious Hawaii vacation ownership opportunity, offering unique residences that embrace both Westin's standard of quality and Maui's most spectacular oceanfront vistas. The Westin Kaanapali Ocean Resort Villas is set along a pristine expanse of Ka'anapali's North Beach (ranked #1 on “America's Best Beaches” list for 2003).
Service Express Attendants are responsible for greeting and assisting guests with luggage at check-in/check-out, assisting guests with local information and directions, delivering items as requested by guests or Manager on Duty, delivering guest amenities to rooms and providing valet service for guest automobiles.
- Professionally greet all guests, open/close vehicle doors, and escort guests to and from their rooms and assist with luggage.
- Familiarize the guest with hotel, room, resort, and safety features. Promote hotel outlets.
- Recognize Preferred Guest members. Address any guest inquiries and provide directions for guests to various island attractions.
- Valet guest automobiles.
- Store guest baggage upon request and assist with the loading and unloading of baggage into and out of vehicles. Assist in calling resort shuttle and transportation requests.
- Daily delivery of amenities, groceries, packages, or other items as directed by management. Polish and maintain appearance of bell carts on a daily basis.
- Excellent verbal, written, and computer skills required.
- Must be able to respond to guest requests and business volume quickly and efficiently.
- Must learn and follow all guest service standards, possess extensive knowledge of hotel and general knowledge of surrounding area and its attractions.
- High school or equivalent education preferred.
- Minimum of one to two years previous hospitality experience preferred. Bell service or guest service experience preferred.
- Required to obtain and/or maintain a current Driver's License, and provide annually a clear Traffic Abstract.
- May be required to work varying schedules to reflect the business needs of the hotel.
- Attendance at all scheduled training sessions and meetings is required.
- Must be able to stand and exert well-paced mobility for up to 6 hours in length.
- Must be able to bend, squat and lift up to 75 lbs. on a regular and continuing basis.
- Must be able to push and pull carts and equipment weighing up to 250 lbs. on a regular and continuing basis.
- Must be able to exert well-paced ability to reach other departments and locations in a timely manner.
- Requires grasping, writing, standing, sitting, walking, repetitive motions, bending, climbing, listening, and hearing ability and visual acuity.
We celebrate the diversity of people, ideas and cultures. We believe our differences are what make us better Ð a better place to work, a better place to grow, enabling a better way to see the world. We are fully committed to providing equal employment opportunities in all employment practices, without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, citizenship status, marital status, age, veteran's status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, or gender expression. The Company complies with the law regarding reasonable accommodation for disabled employees and applicants.
Logos, product and company names mentioned are the property of their respective owners.