Bell/Valet Attendant Kauai Beach Resort Full-Time 18-115
4331 Kauai Beach Drive
Hospitality - Hotel
Come join our team!
You're Gonna Love It Here!
When you work at Aqua-Aston, you become part of our ohana. We are a tightknit group of diverse individuals who encourage each other to be our best selves.
It's Not Just A Job
Our employees smile, not because we want our guests to feel welcome, but because we can't help it. Our work is fulfilling because we're in the business of spreading aloha to our guests.
We Make Promises
Aqua-Aston offers competitive benefits, opportunity for growth, and a fun, rewarding work environment. We believe respect and teamwork are integral to our company's success.
KAUAI BEACH RESORT 4331 Kauai Beach Dr Lihue, HI 96766
Provides immediate and exceptional service to all guests and potential guests by assisting them in a friendly, efficient, courteous and professional manner. Provides excellent Shuttle, Bell and Valet parking services. This function includes but is not limited to loading/unloading of luggage, providing information in regard to the hotel's facilities and events, and directions to local attractions.
- Immediately respond to all arriving and departing guests by opening door and assisting with luggage, parcels, etc.
- Make room deliveries requested by other departments or guests.
- Keep lobby neat, i.e. polishing, dusting, etc.
- Check bags for guests who wish to store them.
- Monitor lobby for non-hotel guests and if they are non-hotel guest, politely ask for room keys from people in the lobby who are not supposed to be in the hotel.
- Explain hotel facilities while showing people to their rooms, i.e., the 7-pillars.
- Responsible for keeping necessary supplies on hand by informing the Front Office Manager/Supervisor of Bell Staff needs.
- Inform Front Office Manager/Supervisor of any room requiring attention from Housekeeping or Maintenance.
- Arrange activities for guests (i.e., tours, transportation).
- Resolve guest problems and complaints.
- Must have a comprehensive knowledge of all hotel departments and functions.
- Must have a comprehensive knowledge of applicable Federal, state, and local health, safety, and legal regulations.
- High school education and relevant training and experience required. Additional education preferred.
- Ability to timely obtain any required licenses or certificates.
- Must be able to convey information clearly.
- Must be computer literate.
- Detail-oriented, ability to handle multiple priorities in a fast-paced environment.
- Some experience in or any background in customer service.
- Prior front desk or reservation experience. Adaptable experience with travel industry reservation systems and hotel property management systems essential, standard Microsoft Office tools essential, knowledge of database system development preferred.
We celebrate the diversity of people, ideas and cultures. We believe our differences are what make us better Ð a better place to work, a better place to grow, enabling a better way to see the world. We are fully committed to providing equal employment opportunities in all employment practices, without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, citizenship status, marital status, age, veteran's status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, or gender expression. The Company complies with the law regarding reasonable accommodation for disabled employees and applicants.
Logos, product and company names mentioned are the property of their respective owners.