Manager, Regional Marketing & Ecommerce Analytics
Hilton is creating a best-in-class data & analytics department that will lead a connected ecosystem of data, technology, tools, techniques, people and processes. This innovative data & analytics function will drive advanced analytics and actionable insights to help drive Hilton's performance.
What will I be doing?
The Analytics team serves as internal consultants to key functions across the business, including Hilton's Customer, Marketing, Digital, and Revenue and Sales organizations, with specialized support for the executive leadership team. The team consists of both embedded authorities (like this role) who serve as strategic advisors to key partners and technical experts who are proficient in Tableau, R, SAS and MicroStrategy. The team is fully integrated within the business functions in order to ensure close partnerships and to effectively measure and drive company performance.
Collaborating with the Senior Director, Marketing Analytics, you will be located within the Regional Marketing & Ecommerce organization and serve as an active participant in the Enterprise Analytics Center of Excellence (CoE) capability development, as well as conducting Level 2 reporting and analysis requests.
- Support the Regional Marketing & Ecommerce team, while strategically partnering with the CoE.
- Guide and train Regional Marketing & Ecommerce teams for self-service needs.
- Service all basic analysis requests (such as ad-hoc analysis and trends and variances interpretation).
- Lead insights execution and ensure timely delivery of strategic recommendations.
- Provide Analytics knowledge of current and historical activities.
- Work closely with Analytics to capture business requirements for reports and dashboards.
- Oversee value case development and tracking.
- Coordinate development of project rationale, establishing problem definition, and settling feasibility.
- Perform analysis to document as-is state, to-be state, and the functionality required to bridge the gap.
- Collaborate with your partners to understand, communicate, and implement analytics and process standard methodologies.
What are we looking for?
The success in this role will demonstrate itself through the following attributes and skills:
- Collaborative and interpersonal teammates who build positive relationships through partnership, exhibit tact and earn trust
- Strong communicators, both verbally and in writing, who effectively communicate at all levels of the organization
- Problem solvers who are flexible and creative in finding solutions for hard problems
- Self-starters who take initiative in handling goals, utilize analytical skills and possess adaptability to change
- Accountable individuals who take ownership of projects, effectively communicate results and recommend improvements
To fulfill this role successfully, you must possess the following minimum qualifications and experience:
- BA/BS Bachelor's Degree
- Three (3) years of professional experience
- One (1) years of experience driving business case development, including quantitative and qualitative analyses
- One (1) year of experience collecting requirements and analyzing data including storytelling, benchmarking and bold analyses, modeling etc.
It would be advantageous in this position for you to demonstrate the following capabilities and distinctions:
- MA/MS Master's Degree
- Five (5) years of professional experience
- Exceptional analytical, quantitative, and statistical skills
- One (1) year in report and dashboard design and development
- Expertise with Business Intelligence (BI) tools (including Tableau, MicroStrategy, SAS, Qlik, etc.)
- Strong value realization skills, including understanding the financial implications of initiating or foregoing a project
Hilton is the leading global hospitality company, spanning the lodging sector from luxurious full-service hotels and resorts to extended-stay suites and mid-priced hotels. For nearly a century, Hilton has offered business and leisure travelers the finest in accommodations, service, amenities and value. Hilton is dedicated to continuing its tradition of providing exceptional guest experiences across its global brands. Our vision to fill the earth with the light and warmth of hospitality unites us as a team to create remarkable hospitality experiences around the world every day. And, our amazing Team Members are at the heart of it all!
Logos, product and company names mentioned are the property of their respective owners.