Tower Services Supervisor III - Housekeeping (The Signature)
MGM Resorts International
3799 South Las Vegas Boulevard
Las Vegas, NV
Hospitality - Hotel
The Tower Services Supervisors responsibility is to ensure rooms and corridors are prepared for arrival and continued stay of hotel guests to standards commensurate with that of a 4-star Hotel.
- Responsible for key control; assign and ensure all keys are signed for by Guest Room Attendants and General Cleaners and are recovered accordingly.
- Ensures standardization and quality of all work done by providing continual supervision of TSA's and General Cleaners via room inspections and workstation inspections.
- Ensures all lockers are well stocked and clean.
- Order supplies as needed.
- Ensures accurate records for guestroom areas, public areas and hallways in need of repair and their reporting to the proper channels (i.e., Engineering, Management, etc.).
- Responsible for daily accurate paper work of rooms and public areas that refuse and/or need late services.
- Responsible for promptly and accurately reporting to a manager any amount of rooms not covered.
- Responsible for Lost & Found items to be turned into proper authority, and to report any accidents to security.
- Ability to use multiple computer programs.
- Performs other duties and responsibilities as requested.
- Assists in conducting physical inventory of linen.
- Tower Services covers guest rooms, public areas, wardrobe, supply and inventory. Discipline.
- Perform all other job related duties as requested.
- At least 6 years scheduling, housekeeping, or general clerical experience or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Able to lead and mentor a team.
- Have interpersonal skills to deal effectively with all business contacts.
- Professional appearance and demeanor.
- Work varied shifts including weekends and holidays.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Able to effectively communicate in English, in both written and oral forms.
Previous Guest Room Attendant or EVS experience.
- Previous supervisory experience.
- Previous experience working in a similar resort setting.
Logos, product and company names mentioned are the property of their respective owners.