Busperson (Mix Lounge) Hilton Anaheim & Towers
Hilton Hotels & Resorts
Restaurant - Food Service
This is a union position and includes great benefits (if eligible), paid time off, complimentary lunch and travel perks!
What will I be doing?
As a Busperson, you would be responsible for setting and clearing dining tables and stocking service stations in the hotel's continuing effort to deliver outstanding guest service and financial profitability. Specifically, you would be responsible for performing the following tasks to the highest standards:
- Set and prepare tables for dining, including, but not limited to, folding napkins, cleaning and placing tableware, serving water, etc.
- Ensure tableware is in good and working condition and report any defects for repair
- Stock, maintain and clean designated food station(s)
- Assist food server(s) with table service, including, but not limited to, serving beverages, breads, etc.
- Retrieve and transport dirty tableware to dishwashing area
- Respond to guest inquiries and requests and resolve issues in a timely, friendly and efficient manner
What are we looking for?
- Prior bussing experience highly preferred but not required
- Flexible schedule, able to work any shift (day/evening/weekends/holidays) between the hours of 6:00am-12:00am (no overnights required)
- Prior hotel experience an asset
- Ability to communicate in English required
- Union experience an asset
- Hospitality - We're passionate about delivering exceptional guest experiences.
- Integrity - We do the right thing, all the time.
- Leadership - We're leaders in our industry and in our communities.
- Teamwork - We're team players in everything we do.
- Ownership - We're the owners of our actions and decisions.
- Now - We operate with a sense of urgency and discipline
- Customer Focus
Logos, product and company names mentioned are the property of their respective owners.