Restaurant - Food Service
The Mirbeau Companies are thrilled to be expanding the Mirbeau Inn & Spa brand to the village of Rhinebeck, NY - scheduled to open in the fall of 2019. This brand new hotel, restaurant, and spa will feature 50 guestrooms, a 12,000-square-foot spa, and fitness center, 3,000 square-feet of meeting and conference space. The Mirbeau Inn & Spa will provide a luxurious resort experience that is easily accessible by train from the NYC Metro area and Albany Capital district.
Mirbeau Inn and Spa is seeking Line Cooks to join its back of house team. All line cooks will be reporting to the Executive Chef & Sous Chef, the essential job functions include, but are not limited to the following:
- Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Effectively set up production line for the Restaurant ensuring that all menu items are adequately stocked
- Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Check daily menu items ensuring daily specials as per recipe standards are ready
- Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Maintain effective communication with Sous Chef/Executive Chef for any changes to Menu items
- Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Coordinate with pantry prep cook ensuring all garnishes, salads, and other condiments are prepared for every meal period
- Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Ensure everything on the line is ready for every meal period
- Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Prepare all menu items in accordance with Mirbeau recipes and specifications for all outlets in a timely manner
- Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Maintain a high degree of cleanliness & sanitation, both personally and in the work area
- Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Properly handle and store food to prevent spoilage and waste
- Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Break down prep line after each meal period
- Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Perform any other tasks as directed by Sous Chef /Executive Chef
- Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Recommend ideas, problems, and solutions to improve the productivity of Kitchen
- Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Report to work properly groomed and in a clean uniform with nametag at scheduled time
The health and well-being of our team members is a high priority at Mirbeau. As an employer of choice, we offer premium pay and rewarding benefits.
- Flexible Schedule
- Paid Time Off for Full-Time employees
- Medical, Dental and Vision Plans
- 50% discount on Spa Services
- 25% discount on Nail Services
- 20% discount on Food
- Employee Rate on Guest Rooms at both of our locations
We believe that our employees are our most valuable asset. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer and welcome applications from all qualified candidates.
If you desire employment in a beautiful setting with opportunities for growth, Mirbeau is the place for you!
Please include a resume to be considered.
Logos, product and company names mentioned are the property of their respective owners.