Admin - Clerical
On behalf of our client, Procom is seeking an Administrative Assistant for a 6 months contract in Edmonton, Alberta.
Administrative Assistant Responsibilities
- Responsible for supporting Senior Management in general assistance and management to staff.
- Develop and manage schedules on a daily basis, coordinate travel arrangements, schedule meetings, and book conference calls. Proficiently use Microsoft Office - Word, Excel and PowerPoint to compile reports, letters, presentations, charts and graphs as required from both written and dictated sources.
- Handle highly sensitive and confidential matters relating to the daily activity of the department. Maintain departmental daily operational workflow.
- Sort and process incoming mail as appropriate. Qualifications include:
- Previous experience supporting administrative functions and Senior level Management
Administrative Assistant Mandatory Skills
- Monitor Google calendar. This includes responsibility for arranging internal and external meetings, responding to changing priorities, coordination of meeting logistics and preparation of supporting materials.
- Assist with travel arrangementsÑmake bookings in advance, prepare itinerary, coordinate last minute changes (flights, cars, hotels, team communications), maintain travel profiles, assist with directions; handle passport and visa issues.
- Process submission of expenses; provide recurring review of expense submissions.
- Reserve conference rooms; arrange for catering; set up conference calls.
- Process invoices via ePayables as directed by client service staff.
- Scanning, printing and photocopying for assigned team.
- Document production.
- Filing final documents into LoS repositories (eg Consulting MAP files, Tax DMS, Deals BRS and Assurance Aura), if requested.
- Printing/formatting of Excel or Google documents, managing workflow to and from Office Services.
- Heavy focus on tax administration. Ability to manage workflows and organize practice staff workloads.
- Technology savvy.
- G Suite experience is an asset.
- Ability to work together within a team.
- Assertive; able to push back politely where necessary.
- Knowledge of tax forms is an asset.
Administrative Assistant Assignment Length
Administrative Assistant Location
Administrative Assistant Start Date
October 28, 2019
Logos, product and company names mentioned are the property of their respective owners.