Hotel Sales Coordinator (The Mirage)
MGM Resorts International
P.O. Box 7777
Las Vegas, NV
Admin - Clerical
- Provide excellent service consistent with the property's core service standards and brand attributes.
- Proactively greet, interact, and assist resort staff in a professional manner to foster and promote a cooperative and harmonious work environment.
- Coordinate appointments, schedule travel arrangements and itineraries for assigned Director and/or Manager.
- Manage records in an orderly and consistent manner.
- Answer, screen, and direct all incoming telephone calls.
- Document preparation including spreadsheets, memos, statistical information, forms, proposals and other printed materials.
- Record, edit, maintain and revise of contracts.
- Prepare expense reports.
- Process all incoming and outgoing mail.
- Assist in responding to customer correspondence and requests.
- Prepare guest reservations and guest amenities.
- Build effective relationships with many different people including executives, employees and guests.
- Assist in the handling of clients of assigned Director and/or Manager as needed in his/her absence.
- Prioritize and meet deadlines providing timely and effective office support.
- Research projects; compile reports and present data for use in planning or designing new policies as well as manipulating and editing.
- Maintain files and access to highly sensitive and confidential information.
- Preforms all other job related duties as requested.
- At least 2 years of administrative experience.
- At least 1 year of previous experience handling multi-line phones.
- At least 1 year of guest service experience.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Have interpersonal skills to deal effectively with all business contacts.
- Professional appearance and demeanor.
- Work varied shifts including weekends and holidays.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Able to effectively communicate in English, in both written and oral forms.
- Previous experience working in a similar resort setting.
Logos, product and company names mentioned are the property of their respective owners.