Banking Customer Service Representatives
Are you an experienced customer service professional looking for an exciting new opportunity? Do you want to work with one of the top 5 banks in Canada? Then you need to talk to Manpower today.
On behalf of our client, Manpower is hiring for multiple call centre representatives to work at a financial Call Center institution in East end of Ottawa. This is an exciting chance to start a career with a great employer - don't miss out! We are hiring for full-time, long term contract roles with the chance to become a permanent position. We are looking for100% BILINGUAL candidates with great customer service skills.
In this role, you would be responsible for:
* Handling day-to-day deposit accounts
* Providing basic banking services
* Field a high volume of calls and provide high level customer service at all times
* Interact with banking customers and offer personalized advice and solutions
As a member of the customer contact centre team, you are at the heart of the daily operations and your interactions with the customers will help shape their perception of the bank. You will bring the following skills and experience in order to deliver the service the customers need:
* At least one year of experience in a customer service setting - call centre, retail or hospitality
* High school diploma or equivalent
* A clean criminal record
* Bilingualism (French/English) considered a very strong asset, but not required
* Strong computer skills and typing speed of 25+ WPM
* Availability to work a flexible schedule (day/evening shifts as well as weekends)
* Strong communication skills and excellent ability to multitask
This position has a lot to offer you:
* Full time work in a centrally located, easily accessible area
* Competitive pay rate
* Long term contract with the chance to become a permanent employee
* The chance to represent one of Canada's top employers and a major bank
* Fully paid classroom training
You can see it now - an opportunity that can become a career, not just another job. A chance to showcase your strong customer service skills in a position that offers you room to grow and develop your skills. If this is what you've been looking for, then you need to apply to Manpower today!
* Phone: 613-237-9070
Manpower offers associates valuable work experience, opportunities for training & development, and professional advice. Manpower also has great perks for associates including discounts on hotels, home & auto insurance, apparel, and much more!
ManpowerGroup recognizes the importance of providing an accessible and barrier-free environment. We are committed to creating a welcoming, fair and inclusive environment by offering equal opportunity to access our services. At ManpowerGroup, we are committed to providing accommodations, and will work with you to meet your needs.
We love referrals! Refer a friend to Manpower and earn a Referral Bonus if they get hired!
Logos, product and company names mentioned are the property of their respective owners.