Part-Time Bicycle Security Patrol
Las Vegas, NV
Customer Service, Hospitality - Hotel, Warehouse
strong customer service skills, friendly personality
PART-TIME BICYCLE PATROL OFFICER
SECURITAS SECURITY SERVICES is seeking customer service driven individuals for hotel/resort security to provide surveillance and patrols throughout the property. Officers for these positions must be very alert and possess strong computer skills. Must be able to ride a bicycle.
NO PRIOR SECURITY EXPERIENCE REQUIRED!
Part-time night shift opening in Southwest Las Vegas
Pay rate at $11/hr
- Extensive training programs
- Dedicated Region and Area Management staff to support you!
- Career growth opportunities!
- COMPANY PAID UNIFORMS!
- WEEKLY PAY CYCLE!!!
CAREER & EDUCATION ADVANCEMENT OPPORTUNITIES: Securitas LEAD (Learning, Education, and Development) Program:
- We have partnered with Purdue Global University to provide affordable education opportunities for careers in security, public safety, criminal justice, business, fire science, informative technology, or emergency management
- Online education offering 4 different certificate programs consisting of four 10-week courses per program
- Securitas Security Services will pay 90% of the cost!!! *must be able to meet eligibility requirements*
DAILY JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Access control- monitor entries/exits, gate access etc
- Patrols premises- walking patrols, may involve stairs, bicycle patrols
- Reports suspicious activity
- Responds in emergency situations
- Preserves order
- The ability to utilize a tablet, computer or smartphone.
- With or without reasonable accommodation, the physical and mental requirements of this job may include the following: seeing, hearing, speaking, and writing clearly. Occasional reaching with hands and arms, stooping, kneeling, crouching and crawling. Frequent sitting, standing and walking, which may be required for long periods of time, and may involve climbing stairs and walking up inclines and on uneven terrain. Additional physical requirements may include, frequent lifting and/or moving up to 10 pounds and occasional lifting and/or moving up to 25 pounds.
- Must be able to meet and continue to meet any applicable state, county and municipal licensing and permit requirements for Security Officers
MINIMUM HIRING STANDARDS:
- Must be at least 18 years of age.
- Must have a reliable means of communication (i.e., pager or phone).
- Must have a reliable means of transportation.
- Must have the legal right to work in the United States.
- Must have the ability to speak, read, and write English.
- Must have a High School Diploma or GED. If not, must be willing to complete the GED program within six months.
- Must be willing to participate in the Company's pre-employment screening process, including drug screen and background investigation.
- Must be able to PASS both background and drug screen
Think YOU can handle the challenge? Come be a piece of our Securitas armor and help shield our clients from harm!
PILB LICENSE NO 1100
Logos, product and company names mentioned are the property of their respective owners.