Barista - Hilton Anaheim
Hilton Hotels & Resorts
Restaurant - Food Service
Hilton Anaheim is insearch of Baristas to join our Starbucks team!
This position requires open availability, to work a mix of shifts.Prior coffee experience is not required, but 1 year customer serviceis. This is a union position and includes great benefits (if eligible),paid time off, complimentary lunch, travel perks to stay at other HiltonBrands hotels for a very discounted rate and more!
PLEASENOTE: This is an Union position, which requires complete open availability (AMShift/PM Shift/weekends/holidays). We are not able toaccommodate schedule restrictions and full-time hours are not guaranteed. Hours and schedule are based on Seniority and Business Needs and may be minimalat times until seniority is established. You must be comfortable with aschedule and hours that may vary from week to week.
A Barista with Hilton Hotels and Resorts is responsible forgreeting and serving guests beverages and/or food in the hotels continuingeffort to deliver outstanding guest service and financial profitability.Specifically, you would be responsible for performing the following tasks tothe highest standards:
- Greet guests and respond to guest requests in a timely, friendly and efficient manner
- Brew, sell, promote and prepare beverages according to established recipes and standards'
- Take guest beverage orders and accurately input orders in appropriate point-of-sale system
- Maintains cleanliness of work area/outlet
- Accurately total, process and collect payments from guests to include, but not limited to, using the point-of-sale system, handling money, processing credit and debit cards, making change and processing gift certificates and cards
- Requisition, stock and rotate products
- Secure and store all beverages, food and other equipment items
- Deposit cash drops, secure and balance bank and sign out/in keys
What are we looking for?
Since being founded in 1919, Hilton has been a leader in the hospitality industry. Today, Hilton remains a beacon of innovation, quality, and success. This continued leadership is the result of our Team Members staying true to our Vision, Mission, and Values. Specifically, we look for demonstration of these Values:
- Hospitality - We're passionate about delivering exceptional guest experiences.
- Integrity - We do the right thing, all the time.
- Leadership - We're leaders in our industry and in our communities.
- Teamwork - We're team players in everything we do.
- Ownership - We're the owners of our actions and decisions.
- Now - We operate with a sense of urgency and discipline
In addition, we look for the demonstration of the following key attributes:
- Customer Focus
Hilton is the leading global hospitality company, spanning the lodging sector from luxurious full-service hotels and resorts to extended-stay suites and mid-priced hotels. For nearly a century, Hilton has offered business and leisure travelers the finest in accommodations, service, amenities and value. Hilton is dedicated to continuing its tradition of providing exceptional guest experiences across its global brands. Our vision to fill the earth with the light and warmth of hospitality unites us as a team to create remarkable hospitality experiences around the world every day. And, our amazing Team Members are at the heart of it all!
Logos, product and company names mentioned are the property of their respective owners.