Account Specialist - Inside Sales Representative
Halifax, Nova Scotia
Business Development, Customer Service, Sales
Manpower is seeking an experienced Account Specialist for our clients rapidly growing electronic supply business. Our client is a global provider of products, services, and solutions to users of electronic components and enterprise computing solutions. Their work can be found everywhere, from things you've never seen to things you can't live without. They guide innovation forward for the world's leading technologies used in homes, businesses and daily life.
The role you will play:
Through mostly telephone interaction, the Account Specialist (Inside Sales Representative) will support an account portfolio of customers to locate and secure the right products or services for their specific needs. Working with the Field Sales Representative, supplier partners, engineers, and other internal partners, as the Account Specialist you will provide exemplary customer service, product knowledge expertise, expand market share, and grow the business.
You will accomplish these goals by thoroughly understanding the customer's current & future needs, identifying new sales opportunities, providing quotes & technical support and delivering top-notch on going service to customers.
You will be tasked with managing and selling assigned accounts as well as upholding service to your customers by tracking shipments, maintaining orders, managing backlog, expediting orders and trouble-shooting. You will proactively manage your assigned accounts to ensure high customer satisfaction.
Your background experience looks like:
* College degree in a related field or high school diploma with technical training and equivalent experience
* 5+ years related sales experience, including previous sales experience in retail, banking or an industry where you have managed a sales portfolio
* Computer-savvy (Microsoft Suite of products, internet usage, email)
* Superior multi-tasking and organizational skills; detail-orientation
* Professional, clear communications ability: phone etiquette, verbal and written
* Demonstrated ability to influence and to interact at multiple levels of an organization
* Ability to work with a team and celebrate team successes while also working independently to use your own sound judgment skill
This role will offer you:
* Starting pay rate of $20+ per hour
* A Monday to Friday schedule with no weekend work
* The option to sleep in and avoid rush hour - shifts start at 9am and 11am
* The chance to hit sales targets without having to do outbound sales calls
* A central Halifax work location with free parking
* The opportunity to get promoted into a permanent role
* A new and exciting career with a well known company
How to apply:
Apply online www.manpower.ca
By email [Click Here to Email Your Resumé]
By phone 902-422-1373
Manpower offers associates valuable work experience, opportunities for training & development, and professional advice. Manpower also has great perks for associates including discounts on hotels, home & auto insurance, apparel, and much more!
ManpowerGroup recognizes the importance of providing an accessible and barrier-free environment. We are committed to creating a welcoming, fair and inclusive environment by offering equal opportunity to access our services. At ManpowerGroup, we are committed to providing accommodations, and will work with you to meet your needs.
Logos, product and company names mentioned are the property of their respective owners.