Airline Crew Planner
Trans States Holdings
11495 Navaid Road
Admin - Clerical
1. One year Crew Scheduling or Crew Planning experience.
2. Working knowledge of FARs/CFRs and the pilot and flight attendant collective bargaining agreements.
3. Excellent communicative, interpersonal, analytical, and organizational skills.
4. Able to work in a fast paced environment.
5. Must demonstrate decisiveness and ability to work under pressure.
6. Demonstrable computer skills with NetLine, Excel, Word and the ability to learn and test new software programs.
7. Must be willing to work on a production schedule that may require work on holidays or weekends.
Airline Crew Planner
With over 30 years of experience and profitability in the regional airline industry, Trans States Holdings is the smart choice for your next career move. We take employee satisfaction seriously and work hard to make Trans States Holdings a place where our people want to build long-term careers. We offer fantastic travel benefits! Plus, we promote from within whenever possible, which means that our employees have significant opportunities to earn more and move up throughout the course of their careers. We're more than an airline holdings company. We're a family. And we'd like you to be a part of it.
JOB DESCRIPTION: Included in position but not limited to
Develop, transition, manage, and communicate optimum, cost efficient pilot and flight attendant monthly schedules, based on the marketing schedule, crew staffing requirements, FAA regulations, and collective bargaining agreements. Provide support for analysis of proposals from senior management and various departments within the organization that influence crew staffing and schedules. Meet specific monthly deadlines regardless of weekends and holidays.
MAJOR DUTIES: Included in position but not limited to
1. Produce economical crew pairings and lines appropriately allocated to crew domiciles, with the use of computer-based CrewPlan, S3RUS Pairing Optimization System and Preferential Bid System (PBS).
2. Analyze the flight schedule from Marketing and provide recommendations to improve the efficiency of crew schedules.
3. Produce and distribute the pilot and flight attendant electronic bid packages.
4. Coordinate crew bid eligibility lists with flight/inflight management.
5. Award pilot and flight attendant monthly work schedules.
6. Load crew pairings and bid award line files into NetLine.
7. Award trip trades with open time via IOCC.
8. Produce and send crew hotel requirements to hotel vendor.
9. Schedule crewmember vacations.
10. Produce cost analyses of proposed flight schedules and crew requirements at the direction of management. Work on special projects as needed.
11. Communicate with pilots and flight attendants regarding their monthly work schedules.
12. Coordinate and communicate as necessary with various internal departments and unions to accomplish the above responsibilities.
13. Additional responsibilities at the discretion of management.
Logos, product and company names mentioned are the property of their respective owners.