Installation - Maint - Repair, Skilled Labor - Trades, Other
- Must have an Airframe and/or Powerplant license
- FCC License helpful, but not required
- Must possess a minimum of High School Diploma or equivalent
- Must possess a valid Driver's License
- Legally operate company vehicles and equipment with NO restrictions
- Must be a U.S. Citizen or have the legal right to accept employment in the United States
- Must be able to provide your own tools
- Successful completion of Drug and Alcohol screening
- Must not have any felony convictions
- Must be able to work any shift
- Must be able to read and converse fluently in English
- Must be able to lift 50lbs.
- Must be able to stand for extended periods of time
- Must be able to climb stairs, ladders and work platforms
- Must be able to kneel, bend and sit
GoJets Airlines is an equal opportunity employer.
The GoJet Airlines Maintenance Team plays a vital role in ensuring the safety of our passengers and is a key driver of the airline's operational performance. We are frequently looking for highly-qualified aircraft maintenance professionals to fill positions at Raleigh-Durham Airport.
- Industry leading pay scale
- Up to $5,000 Retention/longevity reward per year, based on experience
- Annual increases
- Performance bonus
- Promotion from within philosophy
- Flight benefits
Logos, product and company names mentioned are the property of their respective owners.