Customer Service - Entry Level - Flight Attendant
Highland Park, MI
Customer Service, Entry Level, Transportation
- Must be at least 19 years of age
- Must have the legal right to work in the United States
- Possess a current and valid passport with the ability to travel unrestricted in and out of the United States and Canada (Passport must show legal name)
- Must possess a valid driver's license or state ID
- Must possess excellent communication skills and have a professional and conservative appearance
- Possess a high school diploma or general education degree (GED)
- Read, write, and speak fluently in English
- Must have the ability to work days, nights, holidays, and weekends and extended hours away from home
Are you bored sitting behind a desk? Trade your 9 to 5 for a new career as a GoJet Airlines flight attendant!
If you have a dynamic personality and would describe yourself as a “people person," becoming a flight attendant could be a perfect fit for you. We are currently expanding our team of flight attendants. No previous experience is required, but successful applicants will be highly professional and possess exemplary customer service skills. A love of travel and a spirit of adventure are a must!
Pay & Benefits
Starting pay for a GoJet Airlines flight attendant is $18 per flight hour. Additionally, flight attendants earn per diem pay of $1.80 per hour for the duration of each trip they work. Benefits include paid training and a 401(k) retirement plan, as well as medical, dental and life insurance. Flight attendants are also eligible for flight benefits for themselves and their immediate family members, as well as discounts on cruises, car rentals, hotels, and more.
Logos, product and company names mentioned are the property of their respective owners.