Entry Level Sales (Hospitality/ Restaurant/ Hotel Experience Welcome)
Miami Lakes, FL
Restaurant - Food Service, Hospitality - Hotel, Customer Service
The Requirements/Recommendations Are:
- hospitality, restaurant, hotel or similar experience
- A desire to be the best and a passion for success
- A proven commitment (education, sport, club, etc.)
- A solid work ethic and positive attitude towards sales
- Ability to thrive in a high-energy, fast-paced environment
- Willingness to learn and accept coaching
- Must be over 18 and eligible to work in the US
- Must be willing to commute to Miami, 33132 daily
Please click the "Apply" button to send your resume or LinkedIn profile to our HR Team today. Selected applicants will be contacted right away, so please check that you're providing the correct contact details and that you review your missed calls, voice mail messages, email messages and spam/junk folder.
~ You must already be authorised to work in the USA to be considered for these roles. We will select local applicants over those looking to relocate if the number of applications we receive from people living in Miami available to start right away is sufficient. ~
Apply today and you could be meeting us tomorrow!
Are you looking for a new job/career?
Are you considering moving beyond the hospitality industry?
Are you passionate about teamwork, customer satisfaction and personal growth?
If so, we'd love to hear from you!
Our Events Team is growing and we can offer an immediate start with training, so no sales experience is needed! We offer in-house and on-site product training along with guidance, support, networking contacts, mentors and more. We're looking for people with an outgoing personality and desire to achieve great things.
This Entry Level Sales Role Involves:
- Working in a Team, Producing Individual Results
- Promoting Client's Products and Services to the Public
- Enthusiastically Interacting with Customers Face-to-Face
- Answering Questions & Registering Interested Customers
- Creating Positive Brand Awareness for Our Clients
Some of The Benefits Are:
- A Supportive Team-Oriented Work Environment
- Result-Based Advancement & Earning Potential
- Local, National and International Travel Opportunities
- Public Recognition, Awards and Additional Incentives
At Ninjja Global individual success leads to team success, so it's in our best interest to help you succeed!
We are also looking to enhance our leadership and management core and have found that people with experience in fast-paced customer-focused environments make excellent sales assistants, leaders, managers and business partners.
Logos, product and company names mentioned are the property of their respective owners.