Handyman - Apartment Make Ready
Facilities, Construction, Installation - Maint - Repair
General Job Duties
· Clean/restore recently vacated apartment homes
· Help maintain cleanliness of the facility and grounds
· Change bulbs, locks/keys
· Must be able to install appliances and furniture
· Exterior/ Interior painting and caulking, light drywall repair
· Ability to physically manage painting, pressure washing, blower breezeways and parking lots
· Hotel/construction/apartment experience preferred
· Have basic hand tools
· Have dependable transportation to and from work
· Have a strong work ethic with reliability and dependability
· Enjoy working with others and taking direction when needed
· Maintain a friendly and customer service oriented approach to
BG MULTIFAMILY IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
Make Ready Technician/Punch Technician
BG MULTIFAMILY provides talent to apartment communities across the nation! We're seeking experienced and inexperienced individuals for Make Ready/Punch Technician positions in the property management industry. BG MULTIFAMILY full-time and part-time professionals for available apartment community maintenance, leasing & office positions.
No experience necessary
GREAT team culture, competitive salary, WEEKLY pay, temporary and permanent placement opportunities, medical, dental & more!
As an apartment Make-Ready/Punch Technician you will convert recently vacant homes into homes ready for occupancy, you will also be responsible for helping the maintenance team with special projects. This position reports to the maintenance supervisor and property manager and requires attention to detail and the ability to follow directions.
Logos, product and company names mentioned are the property of their respective owners.