Hotel Director of Sales and Marketing
Gecko Hospitality - Daymart Mgt
Rehoboth Beach, DE
Hospitality - Hotel, Management
Here Are Advantages To Using A Professional Hospitality Manager Recruiter Like Gecko Hospitality:
- Gecko Hospitality often knows about restaurant and hotel manager openings that are not posted on the job boards.
- We get qualified restaurant and hotel manager candidates in front of the Decision Makers for restaurant companies.
- Gecko Hospitality can work with you confidentially and protect your current job while looking for a better restaurant or hotel manager opportunity for you.
- Sending your resume to Gecko Hospitality gives you the advantage of being a part of our secure database for future openings that match your restaurant or hotel manager background.
- And there is no fee to you É the companies we work for pay us for finding them qualified restaurant or hotel manager candidates
Gecko Hospitality Recruits Restaurant and Hotel Manager professionals for corporate and privately owned restaurants. We cover the entire United States. The qualifications and requirements to be considered are:
- Minimum of 3+ years current experience as a Hotel Director of Sales and Marketing
- Knowledge of hotel operations, including revenue management, sales management, budgeting and forecasting
- Strong outside sales skills
- Extensive experience with account management
- Excellent e-commerce sales along with knowledge of research, prospecting, and venue booking
- Outstanding oral, written, and verbal communication skills
- Ability to manage multiple projects at once
- Track record of developing strategies to successfully drive revenue
- Extensive knowledge of forecasting sales and analyzing results to plan for future budgets
- Must have solid experience and knowledge of sales skills and revenue management
- Hands-on with recruiting, training, and motivating staff
We're a favorite among vacationers in Southern Delaware and are searching an extremely motivated and talented Director of Sales and Marketing. He/She will work with our Hotel General Manager in creating and implementing our annual Marketing and Sales plans. The Hotel Director of Sales and Marketing will oversee all market analysis along with analyzing competitors. This individual will find new and creative ways to bring in new business through cold calling, direct sales, networking, and telemarketing. The ability to understand a seasonal market and target highly populated dates is a vital part of the Hotel Director of Sales and Marketing position. This person will conduct property site tours as needed, along with coordinating group rooming list and billing.
- Competitive Compensation
- Bonus Programs
- Medical Benefits
- Paid Vacation
Logos, product and company names mentioned are the property of their respective owners.