Gecko Hospitality - Sterling Smith
Restaurant - Food Service, Hospitality - Hotel, Management
Our clients are looking for the best Restaurant Manager Professionals with strong history of success. If you can meet the challenge and rise to the top then we can help you.
- 3-4 years of current Restaurant Manager experience
- Strong Restaurant Manager operational background and knowledge
- The Restaurant Manager should possess exceptional people skills
- The Restaurant Manager should possess problem solving skills
- Top notch Restaurant Manager with communication and writing skills
- A drive to be the best Restaurant Manager Professional
© 2015 Gecko Hospitality
Related Terms: restaurant | restaurant jobs | restaurant job | restaurant employment | restaurant careers | general manager | sous chef | assistant manager | bar manager | FOH manager | BOH manager | assistant general manager | restaurant management | managers | restaurant management careers | manager | recruiter | recruitment | career | kitchen manager full service
Fast Casual - Driven Organization
Are you currently a Restaurant Manager who is serious about working with a company filled with passion, encouragement, diligence and determination? If that's the case, you have just found your opportunity as a Restaurant Manager! Apply Today for our location in Austin, TX.
The whole thing started over a decade ago out of a food cart in New York City, and our level of popularity steadily grew. The cart was really a success, and our fans lined up on a daily basis for three summer seasons in a row. We eventually launched our first restaurant in the city, and was designed never to be a chain restaurant, yet our sales continued to improve, and our Company realized there was a market for expansion. As of today, we have restaurants in over 7 different states including a few international locations and we are more committed than ever to extending our hospitality beyond our four walls!
Our Company's average store performance of over $4 million annually is more than twice the normal sales of other fast casual restaurants. We foster a lifestyle of development and ownership notably with our managers and we want you to be creative, run your own restaurant, and take control so we are able to expand to new levels together! Apply Today to become the Restaurant Manager of our location in Austin, TX.
Title of Position: Restaurant Manager
Job Description: We would like our Restaurant Manager to have ambition, and take pride in promoting a strong company culture. The Restaurant Manager has to be passionate, imaginative and understand how to inspire others because you will be the leader our people will turn to for direction. Some of your main focuses as the Restaurant Manager will be the constant coaching and developing of your team and managing the restaurants P&L. Being involved with our neighborhood communities is an additional topper on our checklist. We allow our Restaurant Manager free reign to venture out and get involved with community charity events, fundraisers and random acts of kindness.
- Medical/Dental/Vision Insurance
- 401 (K)
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Direct Deposit
- Corporate Discount Programs
- Employee Dining Program
- The Restaurant Manager may be required to work nights/weekends/holidays
- Trust, honesty, integrity and a love for customer satisfaction are all qualities the Restaurant Manager should possess
- The ability to drive positive sales and raise guest counts is a must for the Restaurant Manager
- The Restaurant Manager must be passionate about, and thrive on, the development and mentoring of others
- This position requires a minimum of 3 years of experience as a Restaurant Manager
Apply Now-Restaurant Manager located in Austin, TX
If you would like to be considered for this position, email your resume to [Click Here to Email Your Resumé]
Logos, product and company names mentioned are the property of their respective owners.