General Maintenance Technicians
Loews Hotels at Universal Orlando
6800 Lakewood Plaza Drive
Hospitality - Hotel, Engineering
Come join our Growing Organization and Enjoy working at one of our Beautiful Resorts!
The Cabana Bay Beach Resort at Universal Orlando!
Portofino Bay Resort at Universal Orlando!
The Royal Pacific Resort at Universal Orlando!
Hard Rock Hotel at Universal Orlando!
The Sapphire Falls Resort at Universal Orlando!
And...our new Resort opening in August...Universal's Aventura Hotel!
We offer Great Benefits!
Full time, Part time and on call positions
Full Health Benefits - Vision- 401K
Complimentary admissions to Universal, SeaWorld and Busch Gardens
Great Room Benefit and Travel Program
Complimentary Meals during your work shift
Great Internal Promotion Program
Growing Organization with Room to Grow your Career!
We offer Great College Internships!
Contact us at: http://email@example.com
Loews Hotels at Universal Orlando is hiring General Maintenance Technicians for the following locations:
- Our New Resort Opening in August! Universal's Aventura Hotel!
- Sapphire Falls Resort
- Cabana Bay Beach Resort
- Portofino Bay Resort
- Hard Rock Resort
- Royal Pacific Resort
Under direction assist in repairs and replacement of malfunctioned/defective equipment, electrical components or wiring. Reassemble and test equipment following repairs.
• Adjusts, repairs or replace thermostats, pressure stats, relays, switches, and wiring.
• Repacks valves, lubricates moving parts, replaces filters, clean coils, and provides preventive maintenance on equipment.
• Observes and follows all safety rules and procedures, including wearing required personal safety equipment.
• Perform all other position related duties as assigned or requested.
Basic Mechanical Skills.
• Excellent costumer service skills.
• Ability to interact professionally with customers.
• Comfortable with Windows-based software.
• Is polite, friendly, and helpful to guests, management and fellow employees.
• Complies with required safety regulations and procedures.
• Complies with hotel standards, policies and rules.
Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions.
• Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagrams, or schedule form.
Logos, product and company names mentioned are the property of their respective owners.