Officials of Bears Creek Hershey Hotel, LLC, a joint development between Shaner Hotels and Chafia Capital Partners today announced that the 120-room Courtyard by Marriott Hershey Chocolate Avenue was named the 2017 Marriott Opening Hotel of the Year. The Pa. hotel is managed by Shaner Hotel Holdings, LP.
Mandarin Oriental Hotel Group has announced that it will manage a new hotel in Ho Chi Minh City in Vietnam, scheduled to open in 2020.
AccorHotels will acquire 100% of the management Company that operates 11 Atton hotels (2,259 rooms) across Chile, Peru, Colombia and Florida, USA. Besides, AccorHotels will acquire 20% of the Property Company that owns these assets, the remaining 80% being bought by Algeciras.
Russelsheim-based MERKUR Development Holding (MERKUR) and NOVUM Hospitality are continuing to extend their partnership. MERKUR, as developer for NOVUM Hospitality, is to build a new hotel at Mergenthaler Allee 23-25 in Eschborn/Taunus.