RateGain's Hotel Rate Parity Trends - ME (Nov 2012 - Jan 2013)
Hotel rate parity trends for November to January 2012 of three, four and five star hotels across some of the major cities in ME.
| The report shows the percentage of hotels with cheaper rates on their own brand site compared to their rates on other OTAs.
NB: RateGain specializes in competitive price intelligence and rate shopping solutions for hotels, online travel companies and airlines. It currently tracks more than one billion hotel rates every month across countries in US, Europe, Middle East, Asia and Latin America.
NB2: The above data is indicative in nature and RateGain can’t be held liable for its accuracy or usefulness for any purpose.
- RateGain Partners with Marriott Hotels for Providing Next Generation Distribution Technology
- GTA Connects with RateGain to Help Hotels Maximize Efficiency and Revenue
- GTAs New Supplier API Connects with RateGain to Help Hotels Generate More Business Worldwide
- Hotel Pricing and Parity Analysis for US Region (Sept- Nov 2013)
- Major European Travel Site JustBook.com Partners with RateGain
- Negative Performance Metrics Continue in Q1 2017 for the Hotel Industry in the Central/South America Region
- Hotel Industry in European Region Reports 6.5 Percent RevPAR Growth for Q1 2017
- Encouraging Economic Growth in UK and Across G7, but Productivity Levels Still Lagging
- Negative Performance Metrics for Hotel Industry in Middle East for First Quarter 2017
- 3.0 Percent RevPAR Growth for Hotel Industry in Asia Pacific Region for First Quarter 2017