RateGain's Hotel Rate Parity Trends - ME (Nov 2012 - Jan 2013)
Hotel rate parity trends for November to January 2012 of three, four and five star hotels across some of the major cities in ME.
| The report shows the percentage of hotels with cheaper rates on their own brand site compared to their rates on other OTAs.
NB: RateGain specializes in competitive price intelligence and rate shopping solutions for hotels, online travel companies and airlines. It currently tracks more than one billion hotel rates every month across countries in US, Europe, Middle East, Asia and Latin America.
NB2: The above data is indicative in nature and RateGain can’t be held liable for its accuracy or usefulness for any purpose.
- RateGain Partners with Marriott Hotels for Providing Next Generation Distribution Technology
- GTA Connects with RateGain to Help Hotels Maximize Efficiency and Revenue
- GTAs New Supplier API Connects with RateGain to Help Hotels Generate More Business Worldwide
- Hotel Pricing and Parity Analysis for US Region (Sept- Nov 2013)
- Major European Travel Site JustBook.com Partners with RateGain
- U.S. Online Hotel Room Rates Up 1.8% in January
- Caribbean And Mexican Hotel Rooms Under Construction For December 2016 Up 6.9 Percent over 2015
- Central And South America Hotel Rooms Under Contract For December 2016 Down 15.1 Percent From 2015
- Middle East Hotel Development Pipeline Under Contract Up 7.2 Percent YOY for December 2016
- UK CEOs Bullish on Business Growth but Bearish on Global Economy